Loans and Programs
Looking for a loan today? Consider the following Prosperity Advantages....
- Renovation Advantage:
- With our House to Home Program - Find a house you like…Create a home you love. Click here.
- Buyer Advantage:
- By electing to participate, you can get much of the home financing process out of the way and obtain a fully-underwritten Commitment Letter before you even begin searching for a home. Click here.
- Lock, Shop & Home Advantage:
- No property address is needed at the time of application and rate lock. May be used with conventional or government fixed rate loan programs. Click here.
- Jumbo Loan:
- A "non-conforming" loan with mortgage amounts above the maximum conforming limits that is available in a variety of fixed-rate and adjustable-rate loan options. Click here.
- Government Loan Advantages
- No minimum down payment or cash reserve requirements
- Closing costs and fees may be financed
- Contributions allowed
- Loans are assumable, with Rural Development (RD) approval. Click here.
- FHA and VA Loans
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) loans are popular homebuyer choices, but are also available if you're refinancing your mortgage and may have streamlined processes. Click here.
- Home Equity Lines of Credit Advantage:
- Home equity can be a valuable financial resource when you need assistance with a down payment as a home buyer and also when you need access to funds as a future homeowner. Click here.
- Builder Advantage:
- One Stop Shopping – Prosperity Home Mortgage will arrange both the construction and permanent financing
- Rising rate protection – Buyers can lock in a long-term interest rate
- Lock security – If construction completion is delayed beyond the initial lock period, buyers are protected for an additional 30 days
- Declining rate access – If interest rates decline, you have the option to re-lock. Click here.
- FNMA Home Ready Advantage:
- Low down payment and flexible sources of funds. Click here.
- Home Loan Gateway:
- Designed to help meet the needs of borrowers who have experienced unfortunate financial circumstances in the past—such as bankruptcy, short sale or foreclosure, or late mortgage payments. If you have the ability to repay a mortgage but don’t qualify for traditional mortgage, we may be able to help. Click here.
- Two Step Advantage:
- Combines the lower rate of an ARM with the stability of a fixed rate mortgage. Click here.
NOTE: Please see program specific pages for details or speak with your local mortgage consultant.
By refinancing an existing loan, your total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan.